Kylie had a blast at Megan's b'day party. It was at a gymnastics place. They got to do an "obstacle" course thing and play on on the fun stuff. I was sitting outside so the pics are horrible (through the glass). Rhonda was inside and took a lot. I will post them when I get them. Kylie loved the trampoline, swinging rope and the 2 ropes with the handles (not sure what they are called).
After the party we went back to their house and let them play before making the fun trip home. But yeah, it was a fun time! Like I said HORRIBLE pictures of the inside. I blurred the faces of other kids besides Kylie and Megan.
Kylie and Megan
Kylie on the balance beam
Megan on the balance beam
Kylie on the trampoline. How cool is that one in the floor!?
I need one for the bonus room...please and thank you!
I thought this was hilarious! It's her party and she
can have no singing if she wants to!!
Look at that sweaty kid!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Saturday Party
Posted by Lisa K at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment