Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Week is half over...woohoo! Actually just means I have all my stuff to do. I have a test and review today. Test tomorrow and Saturday. I am a bit worried about the review. I have to take my spawns...I mean darlings with me...EEEEKS! I will feel super silly with a bunch of college kids and then me there with my litter. LOL!

The storm yesterday was scary. I DO NOT LIKE LIGHTNING! Dude, it is a scary thing. I have been around it my whole life and still cannot get over my fear of it...I think my fear has actually gotten worse. Could be the time a smidgen of it came through my lap top and popped my leg. Maybe I was struck in a previous life (whatcha think 'bout that Corrie? hehe).

Kylie is now a mini photog. She walks around with a camera and constantly snaps pics. Mostly of the tv...but she has taken some great lil' shots! It is neato to see pics from her point of view. She is kinda artsy in her shots. lol (yeah, she needs a pedi)...here are several of the @ 500 she has taken.






Ok...gotta go get ready or this test. Have a great hump day. We get blessed with storms all week. Hope you all have better weather!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im tellin ya...PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY!!! Bet you find you got a shot in the backside...PAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unknown said...

hey mommy its Taylor i love the website its awesome.