I just wanted to tell you about the best cookie in the whole wide world...seriously... entire world. Why am I writing about a cookie? Because Corrie told me to ;).
This FANTABULOUS, mouthwatering cookie is from the store called The Fresh Market. Too bad for all you poor peeps that were not blessed with one in your area. If you want one really bad, let me know, I just might send ya one. It is called "kitchen sink". Good name for it, because it has everything in it BUT the kitchen sink. Some ingredients are : raisins, rolled oats, butterscotch, coconut, chocolate chips, white chocolate chunks, walnuts, caramel...yeah... everything. It is so good, you don't really want to eat it, because then it will be gone. lol
Here is a pic to tease you!
This was actually in a pack of 8, and the difference is, if you buy them single from the bakery they are much thicker. Next time we go I will get one from the bakery and replace this pic.
We also bought 2lbs...yes, 2 POUNDS of blueberries for $8!!! They were local and SOOO sweet.
Ok, back to studying...le sigh...
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Heaven...
Posted by Lisa K at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Crap...i forgot my blueberries!
Finally you do something I tell you without arguing!!!
NASTY cookie!!! dont believe her it is nasty!lol
Post a Comment