Well, Brynlee and Kylie are sick. I have missed two days of school. Today i had to take Brynlee to class with me so that I could take a test. Thank God I have a great teacher that let me do that. If you are not there, you get a zero...and we have a test every class. Not much else is going on. We are looking forward to putting up Christmas decorations!!! I LOVE the season. Eric is excited about building the "city". I just hope the little ones and the cats do not destroy the tree and city.
Is everyone looking forward to Thanksgiving? We are going to cook here this year. The last two years we have gone on post so this will be nice.
Here are some new random pictures and from a trip to the state park (down the street).
Bubbles!
What you lookin' at foo?




It will never happen....getting a picture of all of them smiling at the camera....
It's blurry, but I think it is a cool pic.
Look who is learning to ride her bike!
We had family pics taken last week. I am excited and nervous to get them back. We got the big portrait for the wall and I am not liking the way I look. The rest of the family look great though.
I may or may not share. lol :)
Ok, that is all for now.
Love ya!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
November Pictures
Posted by Lisa K at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment