So, whatcha' think? I LOVE Christmas time and was getting sick of the old look, so I made a new one. Let me know if it is not looking/lining up right on your computer. Well, both little girls are still sick. :(
I have the family pics. How sad is it that we ordered the wrong one for our wall portrait?!! It is not a huge difference (which is why we could not tell the difference on the screen at the studio), but Kylie is smiling so pretty in the one we didn't get. She is smiling in the one we did, but she is kinda making a face....too late now to change it. They are small because they are only proofs. I will upload regular sizes tomorrow.
Here is the one we got....
and the one we should have... ( I do not have a larger size of this one)
Like I said, I will upload the rest tomorrow...I am a lazy bum right now. No sleep will do that to ya...
Love ya!
Friday, November 21, 2008
New look...
Posted by Lisa K at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the pics and the new layout!
Post a Comment