Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are filling your tumtums with yummy food! My mom, sis, and aunt are coming up in a bit so we can celebrate together.
I am thankful that we are able to spend today with them.


Sad news... my grandma passed away today. The family was getting together at her house to have Thanksgiving dinner. The family has been through a lot and this is very sad and a bit surreal... but, she is in a better place now. She is no longer suffering.

Ok....well, here are the pics I promised days ago.






Love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Family is looking good! Will send Taylor that stuff soon... at least by Christmas! Hope she forgives me.

Unknown said...

Its ok Darren I know how it is having to mail something on time.Just please let it get here in one peace.I love the blog.