WOW...where is the year going? I tell ya what...I am SOOO ready for fall and winter. This heat is for the lizards.
Ok...what's new? Taylor and I started school. WOOHOO! All is going smoothly (knock on wood). Can you believe Taylor is in 7th grade? It is just crazy to me...it seems like I was just in 7th grade!
Kylie starts pre-K tomorrow!! I hope it will help to channel some of her energy into learning new things. She is very smart, but extremely wild. She will be watching a Baby Einstein movie (they play classical music throughout) and she will make up songs to the tune of the music to go along with what is happening on the screen. It is way more than just staying in tune...when a note repeats, she also repeats the word. Hard to explain, you would just have to hear it. I will try to get a good video of it and post here.
Ok...here are a few pics to hold you over until I can think of something else to write...
A RARE and VERY sweet moment ...

yeah, this is more like it..my poor wittle baby...this is what happens when you are the smallest and are unable to defend yourself.... (yes it happens with girls too...)
Can you pick out the guilty??
And again.... Kylie thought it would be fun to paint Brynlee with Desitin cream at nap...it was all over and in her hair (pic is after clean up)...guess it could double as hair gel??
Taylor's school had college colors day last week, so she went with USC ( can't really live here and pick a dif team)...so cute!

sweet baby...I mean BIG GIRL Kylie! (you are not allowed to call her baby Kylie....she will tell you off with a quickness!)
Taylor put Brynlee's hair up.... Precious does not like the Pebbles look...
Eric in Germany...
Doesn't he look like he is gasping for air here? or is it just me?
Yeah...wonder why.... I wouldn't be gasping for air...I would be dead...
I think he was trying to get to Heaven! lol
Dude....that looks like some kinda belly ache. (the menu as in German...he probably doesn't even know what he ordered)
and a pic from New York...they went on a boat tour of these super expensive homes and castles...
yeah...we wish...
Well, my sis brought over her boyfriends fried computer...Eric tried to fix it and failed...I tried to fix it and failed... Gracie wanted to give it a try...
she failed too.... it's hardware...
Ok... love ya! I have to study...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
September?? Seriously?
Posted by Lisa K at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol i love the pics!!
Post a Comment