Since I have nuttin' to talk about, here are some pictures to keep you entertained...since that is why you come here anyway (right Darren?! lol).
We have had some nice weather, so we have been outside a little more than usual. We are not lizards, so basking in 100 degree weather is not appealing.


I can see them as teens now... fighting over who is driving...
cruisin'...
messin' with the radio...
checking out boys...
"ooh, I think he likes us..."
Brynlee now has a case of whiplash and wants out...
This will be her mode of transportation if she keeps the grades she has now... ;)

Sad I tell ya...
Poor kids...
Safer in than out! lol
This is what I get when I ask for a sweet smile.
All day, everyday....
Pretty brown eyes!
...blue eyes...
This is where she says "I NOT TOUCHING THE CATS! I just petting them...."
Gracie just missed the grip...
Chili anyone??
Yes, I grabbed the camera, who do you think I am?? hehe
Going for a bike ride... they LOVED riding in this!

A very rare moment where they are actually playing TOGETHER instead of fighting...
B says "buil how" (build house)... I think she is Asian.
Taylor ready to ride!
So over it...lol

My latest creation. The pics are from Halloween 2006.
Ok... I'm out!
Love ya!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Picture Post
Posted by Lisa K at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As always, I love this pictures!!
OMG I am CRACKING UP at the chili pics!!!!
Post a Comment