How ya doin'? Good to hear!
We are good. Not a whole lot going on as usual. Kylie started preschool! She has lost her play-doh time once already. I have a feeling that won't be a rare thing.
Here she is on her 1st day...
Here are some of T for the 1st day.
I got the girls the Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Cabbage patch dolls.... the thing I find super cool about this is I got my CP 25 years ago ... Mom has the pic, I need to get it from her (hint hint).
I tried to get ones that somewhat resemble them. Brynlee was easy, Kylie was a bit harder. Rare to find one with brown eyes that had medium blonde hair. I hate to admit...I went in and out of 8 Walmarts and Targets to find them...

Here are my latest LO's. I have a few more in my head and somewhat working on...I just have very little time to sit down and do them. I feel like if I have a free minute I need to use it to study.

Well, the hurricane is causing our gas to go sky high even though price for a barrel is dropping. It went from $3.45 yesterday to $5.79 (highest reported) for regular today... They say it will get to $6.50 this week. A lot of stations are out of gas and rationing what they do have. I have over an hour commute one way for school, and K had school that is @ 30 min away...so yeah, gonna be a bit expensive.
Bastards.... and that is all I will say about that because you really don't wanna hear what I have to say.
Pic from the news...
Love ya!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hi ya...
Posted by Lisa K at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment