Sunday, October 10, 2010

Catch Up

Okay...I have been MIA for WAAAAY too long. Life has been extremely busy the last several months. So, here are some pics to catch you up.

MAY-
The girls got me flowers for mothers day, so we decided to plant them in the back yard.





Eric developed a new love of the game of golf. Here are a few pics of a little outing with Daddy. Eric was hoping that his mini me, Kylie, would also have a love for golf.



Awwww...my sweet baby Kylie graduated Pre-K. Bittersweet.


The new grad was preparing for life in the real world...she was copying words out of books. Now if we could just get her to hold the pencil correctly.

A family trip to the skating rink. It brought back memories of my childhood...to include a broken arm. OUCH. Which then triggered a flare up of my worry wartitis.





Ahh...the clear water of a swimming pool to beat the 100 degree temps. The girls think they are fish.







A little girl in Brynlee's class has beads in her hair. Brynlee insisted that she also have beads in her hair so that she can twirl her hair to make them click together. So...I cramped my fingers in order to give the princess what she wanted.
After taking them out....she wasn't happy. They stayed in for days, but then began to unravel.

JUNE-
Another bittersweet moment. Taylor graduated middle school. She is now in HIGH SCHOOL! High school... *I* was just in high school. I wish time would just slow down.





JULY-
Of course I had to celebrate the 4th of July with a mini photo shoot.





Beautiful...






We got Kylie a piano. She LOVES music. She can pick up any song and even pick out classical composers. I am wanting to get her in to piano lessons ASAP.
We had a little surprise B'day party for Taylor. She never wants to have any kind of party or ANYTHING...but I wouldn't allow her to get by with it again this year. She is in to the SC logo stuff...so that is what we decorated with. 14 years old...sheesh.



Look at those gorgeous brown eyes.

Taylor and Bella (leopard gecko).

Enjoying the pool, again. Love it.







The sis and I making the "duck face".
The flower fairies inspecting the horrible condition of the flower garden.



"This may be a lost cause..."

"WHAT have you been doing to the flowers?! Do you bother to water them?"




What better place to take a break than the counter?


AUGUST-
Darren and Jeannette came to visit us! We really enjoyed having them here. I have more pics, but still have to upload them. I will get to that...eventually.


Kylie's first day of Kindergarten....:::SOBS:::
She was excited and nervous, but she did great. When I picked her up she said, "I had a GREAT day!"






Her teacher greeting her at the door.


SEPTEMBER-
We went to the zoo with a couple of friends of mine (from school).




















OCTOBER-
We went downtown to the SC Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Park.
There were a lot of homeless there. You can't see them in my pics, but some shots were taken about 10 feet from them napping.

















We also went to the river to check it out. This is a horrible shot, but it is all of us. The sun was in our eyes, my camera was propped up on my purse, I had to set the timer, and then rock hope to jump in the pic.








Click on this one to make it bigger so you can see the deep blue color of her eyes. I have to brag, all of my girls have beautiful eyes. ;)

.


K










Okay...it took me a couple hours to get these pics re-sized and uploaded....now it is time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow is a start to a new clinical rotation...4:30am comes a bit too early for me.
Love ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Pictures Batman! Love it!
Ahem...just maybe if you posted more often...it wouldn't take so long? Eh? Just sayin.