Hello...Hello.
This is a picture heavy post. Not much has happened in our little corner of the world. The weather is heating up. We were covered in a blanket of pollen for a while, but it was washed away by a nice thunderstorm. I am sure it is only a matter of time before we are covered again.
We had a small party for Brynlee on the 27th. She wanted a Tinkerbell party (shocker). After that party we had a get together with the schoolhouse crew for a going away party/poker/UFC night. It was a great time. I think there were 9-ish families here. You KNOW I was panicking before that one. :P
Anyway...here are the pics.
The Tinker Birthday Girl! I cannot believe she is 3. :(
Drama drama drama....
Alexys (not sure if I spelled that right) and Brynlee showing the love.
Cool cupcake cake.
The crew.

Sunbathing beauty.
Miss Courtney.
Kylie "helping" open gifts. :)
AWW! Pretty lil' sisters.


I had to take some St Patty pics. We have a wee bit of the Irish in our blood. ;)
Kylie was having fun with this. What you don't know is that it is raining in these pics. I was determined to get a few pics. lol




She found me some clovers.
I think she has had too much of the green beer.

We took a little trip to the park on one of the first warm days of the year.



These are from Janessa's b'day party. Jon is holding Kylie and Janessa.
What a brave little girl.
She had her sunglasses and lip gloss on.
Kylie did too.
They are little divas.
Kalani used Kylie's blanket for a cat nap.
I think she is trying to teach the dragon something...doesn't she look serious?


And a rare pic of me and the Tatar-bug.
Right now Brynlee has Tonsillitis. She had a fever today of 104.5. She is not a happy camper. I hope the antibiotic kicks in soon. It took Motrin and Tylenol to bring the fever down.
Brynlee just moved up to 3K. I am really sad about her leaving her best friend Mrs. Alice. I wish she could follow her through school. I seriously almost cry about her not being in Mrs. Alice's class. If I think too much about it, I will cry. I knew that Brynlee was truly loved and taken care of when I dropped her off in that classroom.
Kylie is doing great. She is getting smarter every day...almost too smart for her own good.
Taylor bought herself a fish tank and some fish today. One has died. I think the guy squeezed it when he put them in the bag.
Eric is doing swell. He is really getting into this golf thing. It is good that he has a hobby that he enjoys. I will try to get a pic of him swinging the club.
I am same ol'... still killing brain cells with school. I am looking forward to the tiny break we get in May. We have a lot to cram in to the next few weeks, though.
We got a membership to the YMCA. It is great for the entire family. We put the girls in the daycare there while we (Eric, Taylor, me) workout. Then we go get them and Eric gets in the pool with them (you know I am not getting in a public pool). It is a good time.
Okie dokie...that is all for now, folks.
Love ya!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Spring has Sprung!
Posted by Lisa K at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love looking at all the pictures!! Love you!
Post a Comment