Thursday, January 22, 2009

Well, by now you know...

I am a slacker. I have good intentions of updating daily, biweekly....I really do.

Ok...here are some of the beach pictures. Remember you can click the pic to see it bigger...then just hit the back button to come back to the blog.

First off, Mom went to the beach for some R&R or her 50th birthday. I was not on my computer , so obviously I didn't get to post that here. We stopped by her condo to sing happy birthday to her and then left because there is no such thing as R&R with my spawns around...here she is blowing out her candles. We couldn't find a lemon cake (her fav) so we ended up with sliced lemon pound cake. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, Mom!!



Say it with me...."aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
a seagull (I think)... I think of them more as "if you have food on the beach they will stalk you and poo on your head" birds.
They LOVE the beach!


Our room was ocean front. It had a full kitchen. You cannot beat off season prices!!
Kylie soaked at the water park (indoor at our hotel).
Brynlee in the submarine. As you see, my camera started to fog up. The rest of my pics were almost completely fogged. Mom took some, I may post them when I get them from her.
Kylie flying.
Brynlee flying....
Brynlee and Taylor...
Now that is happiness! (nothing like seeing my baby thrown in the air...)
No pics of me in the pool...I don't do public pools....puke.

Taylor felt the need to jump in the outdoor pool.....it is only Dec 30th.....


On the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach.

at the aquarium...

Kylie and Eric holding a gator.
Look at those huge monsters! There were hundreds!!

"Are you my lunch?"
Isn't this a beautiful kitteh?
The gator was smiling for his picture.
HUGE!!
He said "feed me..."

Pimpette 1...
Pimpette 2...
At Ripley's Believe it or Not...
See...they do exist!! You cannot convience me otherwise....I am waiting for you Edward... :)
No need for this when my Edward comes.....


Kylie said I needed to take her picture with this statue of junk.
Ok...that is it for now. I do have more pictures from our big snow Tuesday.... I will not make any promises for them to be posted tomorrow.

Love ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...and Happy Birthday!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Edward is MINE!

Unknown said...

hey all yall are too old for edward! he is mine! so just back off!

Anonymous said...

He is cougar bait deary...find someone closer to your age...

BTW Lisa my uncle calls seagulls Rats with wings...just sayin...

Lisa K said...

OMG! I think I just about peed in my pants! That is too funny Corrie!

Unknown said...

Dude when i jumped in that pool i wanted it to be icey cold!but no they want to make it heated!! totally not fair. i was prepared to be frozen, and wanted to be frozen but then i got all nice and warm. :(