Friday, January 16, 2009

So Christmas is over, huh?

I need to change the theme, huh?...
Well, I am ... so be patient my little grasshoppers while I create a new "do" for the blog....

Other than that, there is not much to tell. Everyone is still lovin' their Christmas gifts and life is back to normal. I am back to class which means I am back to having zero free time....

We took a trip to Myrtle Beach to ring in the new year. I will get some pics up soon. We stayed at a hotel that had 2 indoor water parks. Did I already post this? If so please forgive, it's the brain fog from school setting in already. If I didn't ...here goes. We had a great time! Much needed mini vaca. We did the touristy stuff. Gotta love being military when you get around 80% off of things like Ripley's Believe It or Not, the Aquarium, and the Gator farm (dude...there were HUNDREDS of those mean meat eaters...again, pics coming soon). Makes me feel bad for non-military. Just goes to show you how much they can drop the price.
Anyway, bear with me while I re-do. I had something made but it didn't work out like I had planned, so back to the drawing board.

Love ya!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Think it's perfect. Even have my bro's chew lip in the mix. Get that dude to stop the chaw!

Love ya,
Darren