Ok... The girls and I are heading to the beach with my Mom and Aunt tomorrow! WOOOHOOO!! I cannot wait!!! We really wish Eric could go, but he is going TDY. He will be in NY for a week and Germany for a week. He leaves on Sunday. Perfect timing, eh?
I will take lots of pics. I have to come back early on Wed with the 2 little ones (everyone else is staying until Sat). I have a final to take on Thursday. Yeah...perfect timing again.
I cannot wait for this semester to be over...Med Term is kickin' my tail.
One more week!!
Me--> 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
See ya later, gators!
Friday, August 1, 2008
VACATION TIME!
Posted by Lisa K at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Woo hoo beach time and breaking dawn comes out today wooo hooo!
Post a Comment