Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to reality!

We made it back on Thursday, I took my exam on Friday (don't ask)....and now here we are!

We had a great time. The girls were super behaved. I was really impressed! We would wake up, go to the beach for a while, go to the pool, nap time, then more pool. That was basically how every day went. Kylie LOVES the beach and LOVES the pool. I think she is part fish.

I have a lil' break with school. I go back on the 25th. I am gonna start a little early with the study guides she gave us. Never hurts... I have a full load this semester, so anything helps.

The girls got 2 hermit crabs. Kylie named hers "Wiki" (heck if I know where that came from), and Taylor named hers "Squirt". The cashier lady thought it was hilarious when Kylie said "We have crabs!". Oh, another funny...
Me "Do you want a pet crab?"
Kylie "Yes"
Me "Are you buying?"
Kylie "Yes"
Me "Do you have money?"
Kylie "Yes"
Me "Where?"
Kylie "In Daddy's pocket."
HEHE! I thought that was too cute.
Eric is now in Germany. He will be home on the 17th. We miss him!

Ok, here are a few pictures. You know, it is basically impossible to get 1 picture where all girls are looking at the camera and smiling, but I think they turned out ok.






















I will post more later.
THANK YOU MOM for a great trip!! We had an awesome time!! WE LOVE YOU!

My friend Kimberly is coming to visit!! I am so excited. I haven't seen her since we lived in Fayetteville!

Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is too cute about the "in daddys pocket"!! HAHA shes smart!!!

Gawgee said...

I REALLY enjoyed spending time
with you and Taylor and
the babies !!
But next year we going the
first week available in June
BEFORE the heat waves hit !!
LOL

I LOVE YOU !!
Tell Kimberly I said hello !!

Unknown said...

man i didnt want to leave i was having a fun time.