These are not in order by date.
We went to Sesquicentennial State Park and ended up paddle boating around the lake. We told the girls it had alligators in it so they wouldn't lean over and fall in. :)
Yes...he is on his damn phone in the middle of the lake.
This was like paddling through sludge.
Lotus flower ... so pretty. :)

We go to the park with slides and fun stuff...they play in the pine straw with sticks. Go figure. lol


A pic of us at the formal dinner we had to go to.
First day of preschool!
This little dude wanted to be in the picture...that was his cool pose. He held it until I took the picture. His name is Angel...he is SOOOO NOT an angel.
Arriving at school at 6am is no fun for little ones. Look at those sleepy eyes.
Kylie was NOT having it. She would tell me not to wake her up before the sun woke up.
Enjoying the last days of summer with some yummy watermelon.
Painting their own tea set...



She has the most beautiful brown eyes. (Booboo is from her loving sister Brynlee)
Redneck backyard baseball....
Yes, that is a kitchen spoon...and the top of the slide for a base.
She never stands still.

I was trying the count thing to get ten to look at me...yeah, didn't work. She has to start counting on her fingers.
Can you find the boss?
I think this is one of my top 10 fav pics...maybe top 5.
Fun with foam soap in the tub.
DON'T put it in your mouth!
Yeah...she never listens. She is wet from playing in the water.
Who needs toys when you have dandelions?
It kept her busy for a while.
This is the face I get 90% of the time when I ask her to let me take a pic.
Taylor dressed the girls up and put makeup on them.
This was Taylor's dance recital costume...



Another pic from the formal.
Riding on an elephant...I felt so guilty supporting this. :(
Every time he/she walked by me he wanted to play with me. I LOVE elephants.
Good lawd...look at that milk sack and the bones! Is this normal?
Taylor and Eric are in the front seats. It looks like T has her head buried. (Remember you can click the pic to enlarge it)
I am too old for this madness. It was fun until my stomach said no more.
I thought we were going to fall to our death from the top of that slide. Add heights to my list of phobias...


Look at those happy faces!!
THIS is what made the $2.5 million to spend 4 hours at the fair completely worth it.


Okay. That's all for now folks. Is anyone still checking in? Let me know so that I will know if I am talking to myself or not. I will TRY to do better. I am just not taking as many pictures. The weather is cooling off, so we will be spending more time outside and I will get more pics, hopefully.
Love ya!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures
Posted by Lisa K at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Im reading...
I'm reading :)
Cool pics guys! Everyone looks to be having a most excellent time. Those milk cows are so bony because it takes a tremendous amount of calories to generate all that milk. Plus there are hormones involved. Just like how a women will lose weight after child birth by breast feeding.
Im reading...late..but I am reading.
Post a Comment