The end of summer (school wise). :(
Taylor starts back to school on the 20th...the little girls and I start on the 17th. Bright and early on the 17th. I will be dropping them off at 6am on Monday morning...this is gonna be FUN. lol
Pray for me please. I am super excited aside from the early mornings and 1 1/2 hour drive. I can't believe I FINALLY made it into the program!! WOOHOO!!
Whats new? Not much...just getting ready for school...Eric is going through Combatives II. His body is getting worked. He has a fractured finger, a compressed spine (??), and is covered in bruises. WHY does someone want to do this to their body?? Pure genius... :P
We have a formal dinner on Friday to go to. I may or may not post pictures. We will see after they are taken.
And now a few pictures...
Look how many candles are on that cake! Someone call the fire dept!! :) She requested cheese cake...so grown up.
Her new phone...the love of her life...today.
Trouble 1 and 2!


Let's race!
Brynlee gets a little help...
She didn't want help. lol
"I WON!"
"I LOSE!" ---she says this all the time when they race. She thinks it is a good thing. I won't correct her just yet. :)



Horrible picture of me...glasses falling off...slouched... terrible. But it is the only one he took, so please forgive.


This is what they do when I ask them to stand beside each other so I can take a pic. Cute!
Love ya!!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
August
Posted by Lisa K at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats again on school Lisa!!! I'm so proud of you. Can't wait to see you go through Radiography school. I really enjoyed my program. Just wanted to let you know... I forgot to tell my bro but, possibly around September 24th I may fly over for 4 days or so then bail back to Seattle. Would that work on your guys end? Let a brother know! Darren-
Thanks for the update. Too cute
How was the 1st week? Love you all !!
Oh...where's those pictures I took of you and Eric the night of the dinner? You both look so good !!!!
Post a Comment