Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot...again.

The last day of school for Kylie... the class went to the park.



It was hot...and only 9am. Yummy watermelon!

What better way to cool of than in the water??





The sprinkler got Daddy.
Awww...a bonding moment that of course ended with someone crying. They were hugging and twirling...then they fell.

Dr. Kaplan checking my lungs and heart.
Her first bike.


Kylie and Taylor started dance on Monday. I wish B was old enough. You will see why in the video. :)

Is that a cute face or what?? And no I did not tell her to make it. We were waiting in the car for the girls to finish with the dance classes because little spawn Brynlee wouldn't behave....shocking.
This is her pose...When you say or do something she doesn't like...She says "YOU NO TALKIN' TO ME, I NO TALKIN' TO YOU!!" then folds her arms , turns her head and says "HMMMPFT"
This was the HMMMPFT part.
I hope you can see this video. We could hear the music in the waiting area, so B had to break it down. She even walks out in the main waiting room and shows everyone what she can do. There is no shame in her game. Then she ends it by trying to go in the dance studio...for the 100th time.
It sucks I cannot get any pics of the girls dancing. They will not let you go in because it is a distraction. :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I want to see Kylie and Taylor dancing!! Brynlee has moves!! LOL