I hope you have a FANTABULOUS DAY!!! I do not have baby pics to take a stroll down memory lane, but I do have pics. :-)
We will start with your AWESOME run last week!!!

WAY TO GO!!!
Teaching the fine art of chop sticks....
Hope you were done with that water...
Poor "BaBa Darren" has had a long day.
The men in the family...
Mom and her boys...
Lucky I love ya....cuz I am not diggin' this pic of me. (but there are very few of us)
After the FT Lewis half marathon...
Sucker punch....lol
Pumpkin patch...
Poor bird....it just could not hang...
Kylie loves her "BaBa Darren".....
First meeting with the miss Brynlee...


hehe...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(If there are pics you don't want on here...just let me know and I will take them off)
We really miss you and all of our family outings together!! Have a great day/year!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YA!!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARREN!!!
Posted by Lisa K at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Lisa, you are the best!
Happy Birthday BRO!!
Post a Comment