Some pics from the party.
Kylie and her decorations.
Miss Devil
Bummble bee has had enough with the hair bow.
She REFUSES to look at the camera...




Maybe if ya moved it a bit closer, Daddy...
Alexys
Kylie and Megan
Tommy and Rhonda
Me and Rhonda...dude I need eye makeup...
I don't care for the way I look here, but it is one of the VERY FEW pics of us together...
Mom, me, Amy
Amy and Helen
Courtney
Kylie taking a shot at the pinata! Watch out for that bat, Eric!
This is determination! I think she might break Erics leg if she hits him!
They want that candy!
Katelyn
I hope everyone is getting lots of candy! We didn't...party poopers around here!
Here are some Halloween pics...
Kylie and her teacher
They had a halloween parade
the crew
look how dark...no porch lights...no kids...


kiss of death...hehe


this is it...5 whole houses in our neighborhood...
But they had a good time, at that is what matters!

Friday, October 31, 2008
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Posted by Lisa K at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment