Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pics from Edventure...

Here are the pics from our trip to the museum. I didn't take a lot because I let Brynlee walk around so it was non-stop moving.

Here you can see the size of the big kid...


Here is Taylor and Kylie playing in his stomach...nice huh! There were tunnels you could climb all the way up to his brain...from his intestines...lol!


Here is B walking across the lil' bridge, well, she took 2 steps then froze, so I had to carry her... we did this repeatedly.

The girls playing the drums.

On a fishing boat...
Serious about catchin some fish...
B serious about getting out...
3 kids= zero good group shots...

getting the groceries...

fireman's pole...
gathering the eggs on the "barm"...

Kylie trying her best to make that bubble...






graffiti artists...

good night!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the woman in the right of the picture is mis Brittney she works at my school.

Unknown said...

I think i looked tall in the picture were im with the fire pole.

Lisa K said...

because you are! lol

Anonymous said...

You two are weird.

Anonymous said...

wow...is that a real kid or a statue next 2 kylie?

Lisa K said...

Are you serious? lol
Lay off the meds hun!

Unknown said...

wat im not weird she is she goes around the house snorting like a pig!!